Once again, another great recipe to try out, we can all thanks Coach Lisa for this one.
2 TBSP coconut oil
1 small onion, chopped
2 med jalepenos, seeded and diced
3-4 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp sea salt
Black pepper to taste
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp chili powder
5 cups chicken broth
juice of 2 limes
1 1/2 - 2 lbs chicken breast, cubed
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilis
1. In a skillet, on med high heat, melt coconut oil and add onions, jalepeno and garlic. Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. add all spices and stir to combine, cook for another minute.
3. Place broth, lime juice, chicken pieces and chilies to a crock pot. Add the cooked onion mixture to the crock pot.
4. Cook chili on low for 6-7 hours on low; or 4-5 hours on high.
5. Garnish with diced avocado and cilantro to serve. Serves 4.